Hello. Thank you for stopping by.
I am a woman of God who is passionate about life. I am a wife, mother of three, homeschool mother, encourager, and speaker. To name a few, I love God’s word, following a healthy eating lifestyle and seeing other women achieve results in business.
I have been married for 26 years to a wonderful God-fearing man. He keeps me balanced and is my biggest life encourager.
Having been home with my children for over two decades and homeschooling for over 12 years, I have come to realize that I am more than just a mom. I am a mom who adds value to her family. Many times, we as mothers forget that we have gifts and talents alongside our ability to raise our children. As our children grow, we should be growing along with them.
I assist moms who are at home with their children and have a desire for business and want to find their place in the marketplace. Yes, as a stay at home mom, you can have success in business. Is it easy? Not at all. However, with the right tools and support, you can achieve your goals for your family.
Stop by frequently and explore my posts.
10 Things You Should Know About Me
- I am a Southern girl.
- I am a worshipper.
- I love to be outside.
- I desire to go RVing and camping one day with my family.
- I love to make homemade bread.
- I like to travel to a “new” destination for vacations. The world is too big to visit the same location each time.
- I will cry at the end of a good movie.
- I don’t care for flowers as a gift (I know, call me strange).
- I love history.
- I love to take on a challenge. So, bring it on.